PRESIDENT OF BSCSIF
CHINGIZ ABDULLAYEV – President of BSCSIF since May 2015
Chingiz Abdullayev Akifovich was born on April 7, 1959, in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Member of the USSR Union of Writers and a member of Union of Azerbaijani Writers since 1989.
- Vice-president of the Azerbaijan PEN-Club since 1990.
- In March 1991, at the IX congress of the Union of Azerbaijani Writers was elected as a Secretary of Board of the Union of Azerbaijani Writers.
- In October 1997, at the X Congress of the Union of Azerbaijani Writers was re-elected as a Secretary of Board of the Union of Azerbaijani Writers.
- In May 2004, at the XI Congress of the Union of Azerbaijani Writers was re-elected as a Secretary of Board of the Union of Azerbaijani Writers.
- The national writer of Azerbaijan – since July, 2005.
- Professor of the Department of Criminal Law of the Azerbaijan International University – since November, 2006.
- In March 2009 – one of the founders of the International Fund for Cooperation and Partnership of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea.
- From February 2010 to December 2013 – Member of the Board of State Prizes of the Republic of Azerbaijan on science, culture and literature.
- In January 2011 was elected as a President of the PEN – Club of Azerbaijan.
- Since July 2011 – member of the Coordination Council of World Azerbaijanis.
- In 2011-2012, Chingiz Abdullayev acted as an Executive producer of the documentary film by Andrew Thompson and Lucy Bailey “The Waiting” / United Kingdom, 2012.
- Since September 2013 – Member of the Board of Directors of the International Fund for Cooperation and Partnership of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea.
- Since December 2013 – Member of the Board of State Prizes of the Republic of Azerbaijan on science, technology, architecture, culture and literature.
- In June 2014 at the XII Congress of the Union of Azerbaijani Writers reconfirmed as a Secretary of the Union of Azerbaijani Writers.
- Since October 2014 – Honorary Doctor of the University of Library Science and Information Technology (Sofia, Bulgaria).
- Since March 31, 2015 – Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the professional football club “Neftchi” (Baku).
- Since May 23, 2015 President of the International Fund for Cooperation and Partnership of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea.
İsmail Safi is born in 1968 in Rize.
Member of the Parliament for Istanbul
Head of the Turkish Delegation of the Parliamentary Assemmbly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (PABSEC)
Member of the Foreign Affairs Committee
He is an expert of politicial sciences and graduated from the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, department of public administration of Hacettepe University. He completed his master degree in the field of City and Environmental Sciences and completed his doctrotate in the Political Sciences at the Faculty of Political Sciences, Faculty of Ankara. He is graduated from the National Security College.
He lectured on politcs at Fatih and TOBB Universities. He published a book. He is granted the title of honorary professor by Azerbaijan International Sciences Academy for his studies in the field of Eurasia and the Turkish Word. He has carried on several studies on Conservative Party and NGO’s similar to Conservative Party in Great Britain.
He also carried on the duties of the Presidency of Turkish National Committee on Struggle Against International Addiction (ICAA), Chairmanship of the Association of Eurasia Civil Society Cooperation and the Turkish Directorate of the Foundation of the International Black Sea and Caspian Cooperation (BSCSIF).
He was the member of Justice Party Founders Committee, Vice-Chairman of the Foreign Relations, Member of the Foreign Relations Consultative Committee, Member of the Central Disciplinary Board and Vice Chairman of the Secretary General of the Justice Party.
He is elected deputy from İstanbul in the 24th term general parliamentary elections and is elected as the Chairman of the Turkish Delegation to the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Parliamentary Assembly.